Grubhub Launches Gold Days of Grubhub+, an Exclusive Five Week Event Offering Members More Perks and Rewards Than Ever Before
Grubhub+ members can enjoy access to over 1,000 top-tier offers, including high-value discounts on some of the most craved restaurants across the U.S.
Today, Grubhub is kicking off its first-ever member appreciation month, Gold Days of Grubhub+, a five week event that gives members some of the best offers yet. From October 17 – November 22, 2023, members will be rewarded with even more value through enticing deals from fan-favorites like BOGO Chipotle burritos, half-off KFC chicken sandwiches on National Chicken Sandwich Day, and free menu items from Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Burger King and more.
Gold Days of Grubhub+ comes on the heels of the recent revamp of Grubhub’s already popular loyalty subscription program Grubhub+, which now comes with even more savings and rewards including lower service fees and a 5% credit back on all eligible pick-up orders. In the coming months, members will receive additional benefits including milestone rewards, access to Gold Status in the Fuel Rewards program at Shell, and more special savings events.
Gold Days of Grubhub+ Deals Guide
Below are some of the most exciting deals, with hundreds of more available to Grubhub+ members.* Visit Grubhub.com/Gold-Days to see full details and offers and sign up to become a member by visiting Grubhub.com/plus.**
Week 1 (Oct. 17 – 25): Enjoy Oodles of Noodles in Celebration of National Pasta Month
Gold Days of Grubhub+ is kicking off with carb-loaded, saucy meal deals to celebrate national pasta month. Select deals include:
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Buy one, get one 50% off spaghetti or lasagna (up to $10), with orders $16+
- Chili’s: 50% off Ultimate Cajun Pasta (up to $11), with orders $25+
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: $5 off when purchasing a classic or specialty pasta, with orders $25+
- Noodles & Company: $10 off orders $30+
Fun Fact: Last national pasta month, Grubhub orders proved that red sauce reigned supreme with orders up 26% over white sauce and penne alla vodka was the most ordered pasta dish.
Week 2 (Oct. 26 – Nov. 1): Keep Candy Bowls and Bellies Full this Halloween
Grubhub has you covered with a range of frighteningly delicious food discounts and enough candy deals to go around for all the trick or treaters. Select deals include:
- 7-Eleven: $10 off orders $20+
- Papa John’s: 30% off orders $30+ (up to $10)
- Gopuff: $5 off orders $25+
- Insomnia Cookies: $5 off orders $25+
- Burger King: Free Ghost Pepper Whopper (up to $10) with orders $20+
Fun fact: Last Halloween, Grubhub’s top 5 candy orders were Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Twix Caramel, Snickers, M&M Peanuts and Kit Kats, while hot dogs took the spot for the most popular food order.
Week 3 (Nov. 2 – 8): You Get a Sandwich, You Get a Sandwich, Everybody Gets a Sandwich
To celebrate national sandwich day and national chicken sandwich day, Grubhub is rolling out more than ten new deals over the next two weeks. Select deals include:
- Jersey Mike’s: 50% off turkey and provolone sandwiches (up to $6), with orders $20+
- Wendy’s: Free Baconator (up to $10), with orders $20+
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 50% off sandwich (up to $8), with orders $25+
- Arby’s: 20% off $20+ (up to $8)
- Jack in the Box: $5 off orders $22+
- Wawa: Buy one, get one free on hoagies and sandwiches (up to $10), with orders $15+
Fun fact: In 2022 Grubhub orders, New York took the heat coming in first with the most spicy chicken sandwich orders followed by Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Chicago and Portland.
Week 4 (Nov. 9 – 15): Craving Crushers
- sweetgreen: $5 off Plates with orders $20+
- KFC: 50% off chicken sandwich (up to $5), with orders $15+
- Panera Bread: 25% off (up to $8) with orders $25+
- Sonic Drive-In: 25% off (up to $8) with orders $20+
- Taco Bell: Free Cheesy Gordita Crunch (up to $6) with orders $20+
- Dunkin’: Free 25 assorted munchkins (up to $11) with orders $20+
Week 5 (Nov. 16 – 22) : Close Out Gold Days of Grubhub+ with Even More Perks
- Not a member? Sign up now and claim a 33% discount off the first year of your annual plan
- Looking for a holiday gift? Get a $10 Grubhub gift card credit with the purchase of a $50+ Grubuhb gift card
- Still hungry? Buy one get one free Chipotle burrito (up to $12) with orders $20+
Grubhub is part of Just Eat Takeaway.com (LSE: JET, AMS: TKWY), and is a leading U.S. food ordering and delivery marketplace. Dedicated to connecting diners with the food they love from their favorite local restaurants, Grubhub elevates food ordering through innovative restaurant technology, easy-to-use platforms, and an improved delivery experience. Grubhub features more than 365,000 restaurant partners in over 4,000 U.S. cities.
*Terms and conditions apply to all offers. For more information on Gold Days of Grubhub+, visit Grubhub.com/Gold-Days.
**Benefits apply on eligible orders only. Additional fees may apply. Grubhub+ is an automatically renewing membership service requiring recurring payments at thethen-current rate (currently $9.99/mo) plus tax until canceled. For more details and terms, visit grubhub.com/plus.