Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 45,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. Every order is supported by the company’s 24/7 customer service teams. Grubhub has offices in Chicago, New York and London.
The Grubhub Portfolio
Grubhub’s portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, MenuPages, Allmenus, LAbite, Restaurants on the Run, DiningIn and Delivered Dish.
Grubhub was founded in 2004, and Seamless was founded in 1999. In late 2013, the companies
merged, and today serve diners and corporate businesses from more than 45,000 local
takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London.
- Features more than 45,000 online and mobile ordering restaurants in over 1,100 U.S.
cities and London
- In 2015, sent $2.4 billion in gross food sales to local takeout restaurants
- Processes an average of 270,000 daily orders
- Serves approximately 7.7 million active diners
- Nearly 60 percent of Grubhub and Seamless orders are placed through mobile devices
- Offices in Chicago, New York City and London